Thursday, March 02, 2006

confused

Has it really been since Valentine's Day when I posted last ?
I remember having trouble with my attempt to add a flickr badge ( unsucessful due to javascript ) , then when I tried to download pictures to our computer it just didn't work . ( Later with a few keystrokes from Big Papa and a simple explanation it worked again. )
Then our moniter started going black in the middle of projects . That's at least $300 to replace !
I'm not going to delete this blog . I really want to be involved .
I think it's just going to be a little more sparodic then I originally planned .

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hope you can read this! (That your monitor is ok!!) We received our boxes over the weekend and the girls were thrilled. I'll post some pics tomorrow and more. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Our box should be well on its way to you - do let us know when it arrives if you can!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home